A legendary opportunity
Hoodwinked offers great commercial marketing opportunities for your business, with extensive brand exposure. It will be the focus of the City’s big summer campaign for 2018, with citywide branding and promotion from July to September.
Make sure your business is part of the biggest event in Nottingham in 2018. Sponsoring a unique Hoodwinked sculpture is a great way to boost your business while inspiring customers and employees to enjoy Nottingham’s creativity and helping to raise awareness and funds for Nottinghamshire Hospice as part of your Corporate Social Responsibility commitments.
Don’t miss out.
Download our Sponsor Pack.
Or email us on email@example.com
Wild in Art projects create a lasting impact
Don’t just take our word for it – check out the facts and figures.
The Big Hoot – Birmingham 2015
- 25% increase of visitors to the Great Western Arcade
- £530,830 raised for charity
- 163,935 unique users of Big Hoot website
- 14,000 registered users for Big Hoot App
Great North Snowdogs – (North East region) 2016
- 676,056 visitors during the trail brought 16.55 million into the region
- 56% spent 6 days or more visiting the trail
- 12% people stayed somewhere overnight
- 85% felt the trail brought a sense of community
- £367,500 raised for charity
- Watch the VIDEO Case Study: https://www.snowdogarttrails.co.uk/charity/
Pigs Gone Wild – Ipswich 2016
- 250,000 people visited the Pigs Gone Wild trail
- £1million boost to the Ipswich economy
- £200,000 raised for charity
- 82% of people stayed in Ipswich longer than usual
- 60% said it was their main reason for visiting
- 90% explored parts of the city they would not usually visit
Join our growing band of sponsors!